Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weiser may refer to:
- Conrad Weiser(1696–1760), German pioneer
- Grethe Weiser (1903–1970), German actress
- Johann Conrad Weiser, Sr. (1662–1746), German Palatine
- Mark Weiser (1952–1999), chief scientist of Xerox PARC
- Malbim (1809–1879) (Meïr Löb ben Jehiel Michel Weiser), Russian rabbi
- Mitchell Weiser (born 1994), German footballer
- Peter M. Weiser (1781–c. 1825-1828), member of the Corps of Discovery
- Ronald Weiser (born 1945), American Diplomat
- Sarah Banet-Weiser, American academic and author
- Weiser (film), a film directed by Wojciech Marczewski (2001)
- Red Wheel Weiser Conari, a publisher previously known as Weiser or Samuel Weiser, Inc from 1956 to 2000
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.