(Redirected from Propagate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up propagation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propagation can refer to:
- Chain propagation in a chemical reaction mechanism
- Crack propagation, the growth of a crack during the fracture of materials
- Propaganda, non-objective information used to further an agenda
- Reproduction, and other forms of multiplication or increase
- Software propagation, the distribution of free software
- Wave propagation, the motion of a wave
- Radio propagation, the application of wave propagation to radio communications
- In music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propagation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.