Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gramercy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramercy means 'many thanks'. It is derived from the French term grand merci, meaning 'big thanks'. The term may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Gramercy, Louisiana
- Gramercy Park, a private park and neighborhood in New York City
- Gramercy Park, Los Angeles
- Gramercy Books, an imprint of Random House
- The Gramercy Five, a quintet formed by bandleader Artie Shaw
- Gramercy Funds Management, an investment manager dedicated to global emerging markets based in Greenwich, CT.
- Gramercy Mansion, a historic building in Stevenson, Maryland
- Gramercy Pictures, a film studio, currently owned by Focus Features under Universal Pictures
- The Gramercy Residences, a supertall residential building under construction in Makati City, Philippines
- Gramercy Tavern, a restaurant in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gramercy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.