Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up genet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genet or Genêt may refer to:
Animals and plants
- Genet (biology), a colony of plants, fungi or bacteria that come from a single genetic source
- Genet (animal), a small predatory Old World carnivore related to the civet
- Genet (surname)
- Genêt, pen name of the New Yorker's Paris correspondent Janet Flanner
- Jean Genet (1910–1986), French novelist, playwright, poet, essayist, and political activist
- Genet, Ethiopia, a town in southern Ethiopia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.