Kakogawa City Montage
Location of Kakogawa in Hyōgo
|• Mayor||Yasuhiro Okada|
|• Total||138.51 km2 (53.48 sq mi)|
(September 1, 2016)
|• Density||1,923.98/km2 (4,983.1/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Japanese Black Pine|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (JST)|
|City hall address||2000 Kakogawachō Kitazaike, Kakogawa-shi Hyōgo-ken|
The city offers easy access to Himeji (about 10 mins), Kobe (about 30 mins) and Osaka (about 50 mins) by JR Line.
- Kakurin-ji - Taishidō was completed in 1112, and Main Hall was completed in 1397. Both are National Treasures of Japan.
Katsumeshi is a speciality of Kakogawa. The dish is essentially a beef cutlet served on top of plate of rice with demi-glace sauce. It is a must-try if you are in the area.
- JR West
- Sanyo Electric Railway: Sanyo Electric Railway Main Line
- Tomonori Jinnai, comedian
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kakogawa, Hyogo.|
- Kakogawa City official website (in Japanese)
- Geographic data related to Kakogawa, Hyōgo at OpenStreetMap
|This Hyōgo Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|