- my German user page: 
- student at the Catholic University of Eichstätt (Germany, Bavaria)
- tutor in Jean-Pol Martin's classes and courses
- from october 2004 to april 2005 as a foreign language teaching assistent in Niort (western France)
- semester abroad at the University of Reims (Champagne-Ardennes, France) in the summer term 2004.
At the moment, I try to concentrate on the following projects and activities:
- Presentation of/Research about the teaching method "learning by teaching"
- Presentation of new cars (pre-series) in previews and shows for a car-producer in Ingolstadt
- Guided tours through the plant (press-shop, body-shop, final assembly)
- State Exam (Final examinations for secondary school teachers in Germany)
- my Blog: kratky.wordpress.com or michaelkratky.de
- VERY HOT PROJECT: 7 questions about global issues
- Internet- und Projektkompetenz (IPK) (course at the Catholic University of Eichstätt, Bavaria, in which students are trained in competences and skills in order to carry out projects and publish their results via Websites)
- Lernen durch Lehren (LdL) (learing by teaching)
- www.kratky.de.vu (my private, provisory website)
- http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Michaelk (my German User Site)