Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Medicare or medicare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medicare may refer to several publicly funded health insurance programs:
- Medicare (Australia), the publicly funded universal health care insurance scheme in Australia
- Medicare card (Australia), a single plastic identity card used to identify individuals both inside and outside of the Medicare scheme
- Medicare (Canada), an unofficial designation of health care system of Canada
- Medicare (United States), a federal health insurance program in the United States for older people and people with certain disabilities and diseases
- Medibank, Australian private health insurance provider
- Medicare Resources, Hong Kong
- Medicare Rights Center, United States
- All pages with titles beginning with Medicare
- All pages with titles containing Medicare
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medicare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.