(Redirected from Achae)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Achaeans are the inhabitants of Achaea in Greece. However, the meaning of Achaea changed during the course of Ancient history, and thus Achaeans may refer to:
- Achaeans (Homer), a name used by Homer in the Iliad for Mycenaean-era Greeks in general.
- Achaeans (tribe), one of the major tribes of Greece according to the Hesiodic foundation myth
- Achaea (ancient region), historical inhabitants, during the Archaic and Classical periods, of the Peloponnesian region of Achaea
- Achaea Phthiotis, a region of ancient Thessaly
- Achaean League
- Achaea, the modern Greek administrative unit