Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nordmark can mean:
- Nordmark Hundred - a district of Värmland in Sweden
- the German name for the Northern March - a territorial organisation in Holy Roman Empire
- Arbeitserziehungslager Nordmark a work camp from the Nazis
- Kriegsmarine Nordmark - a vessel in the German Kriegsmarine of the Dithmarschen class
- SS Nordmark, a coaster in service 1926-36
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nordmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.