|This redirect is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Note: This article has been redirected to Talk:Dark wizards in Harry Potter
The Black sisters are in the wrong order on the tree. It's supposed to be Bellatrix, Andromeda, and then Narcissa.
Okay people, _why_ is the Black family tree here?! Yes, Lucius appears in the tree... but I find it pointless to put it here. If you insist in having a tree, someone could allways put a link, since he is not a Black, but has ties to the family
Explain to me why you are posting this on several HP characters' talk pages when we are more than capable of discussing it on just the one? I have them all in my watchlist. — NathanHP (T • C • W) 07:49, 28 March 2006 (UTC)oops, sorry?
This topic of Info Box Colours is being discussed on the Harry Potter Project talk page please put forth you views there, to try and reach a consensus. Also could I please remind everybody to remain civil and respect other peoples opinions. Thanks. Death Eater Dan (Muahaha) 23:42, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I was corrected - the correct infobox colours are at Wikipedia:WikiProject_Harry_Potter/Templates#Colours. There is no problem, just a misunderstanding. — NathanHP (T • C • W) 05:32, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
I only just noticed, reading through the fifth book: Is it ever mentioned, what Lucius does for a living? He is supposed to be immensely rich, but even a huge inheritance cannot sustain a family for a longer period of time, especially not in as luxurious a life style as the malfoys obviously demand. What does Lucius do? — Mütze 01:45, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- You should check out this URL - - http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/fictional/15.html - - for it lists Lucius as the 15th richest person in the world @ 900 Millon. Craige... 220.127.116.11 21:38, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
- Amusing, but net really canon. :-D — Mütze 14:12, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- when lucius first encounters arthur weasley on film, he somewhat casualy reflects that he will see him 'at work', not only implying that they work in the same local ('the ministry of magic') but that their offices or physical distances are such that normal encounters are at least expected. can much be construed from this? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Carlosbenjamin (talk • contribs) 06:41, 7 May 2007 (UTC).
- He was on Hogwarts' gubernatorial board, but was sacked from that in CoS. Don't know what position he took after that. Therequiembellishere 00:09, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
Lucius and Narcissa are approx 20 years apart in age. They couldn't have attended school together.
You might wanna change that. Hillary Newton
- 1954 and 1955 is NOT 20 years. Michaelsanders 15:34, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
please tell me someone noticed the stuff written under Loyalty. Gay pride? Ponytails? what!? im new to this whole editing thing, but that needs to be fixed. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:09, 21 January 2007 (UTC).
- Given that that vandalism was removed yesterday a minute after it was added, I'd say it was pretty likely that someone noticed. Michaelsanders 15:12, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
Modified verbiage: Dobby given clothes
This is my first modification so I hope I did it correctly. I modified verbiage related to the freeing of Dobby. The previous version inaccurately stated (according to the film) that Dobby threw Malfoy down a flight of stairs. Also adjusted "tone" related to the "filthy sock" and attempted to make the text more easily understandable. We know Harry had gotten dirty but have to assume the sock was fresh that morning. lol. ZouBEini 01:15, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Hair Colour and Eye Colour
What on Earth?! Eye colo(u)r and hair colo(u)r are missing from all HP characters; how, when and why?