Jump to navigation Jump to search
Afasi may refer to
- Aphasia, an impairment of language ability
- Afasi, nickname for Swedish hip hop artist Herbert Munkhammar, part of Afasi & Filthy, Maskinen and Ansiktet
- Afasi & Filthy, Swedish hip hop duo
- Mishari Rashid Al-Afasy, Kuwaiti sheikh, a qari and a munshid
- Hamad Al-Afasi, a shooting sportsman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.